So this last few days I have been away from home and I visited Elko with my son Ryan and my boyfriend Kris. Ryan and Kris and I had fun. I think Ryan's favorite was swimming in the pool. I really enjoyed that as well. We spent the time up there shopping and just enjoying each other. There is a museum up there that I recomend to everyone to go see. It is fantastic. The picture of Devin and Dillon with teh lions is that museum. Ryan had a blast there looking at all the different animals. Kris and I are going to take the boys back this summer sometime. They still talk about it. I forgot my camera at home this weekend so I had to use a disposible camera. So the pictures of our adventures will have to be posted later, much later.
I have been looking at a Cabela's magazine this last week with the older boys. I have been looking at buying me a tent for camping this summer with all the kids. So I want a big tent. While I was in Elko I went to WalMart and I found basicly the same tent in the magazine for about $150 cheeper. So I bought it. I now have my tent to go out in the summer with. I love camping and the boys are so excited that they want all the snow to melt now so we can go. They want to set the tent up in the back yard. But it is way too cold right now. I will probably set it up at least once before I use it to go camping with my Dad's side of the family at the Family Reunion.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Sounds like you had fun and you will really enjoy the tent. That was one of the first things that Stephen and I bought when we got married.
ReplyDelete